Foodlink is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Our funding comes from a wide range of organizations, businesses and individuals.
- California Department of Social Services
- United States Department of Agriculture
- Corporate contracts
- Foundation grants
- Corporate and individual donations
Our assets give us the ability to serve food banks statewide.
- Over 600,000 square feet of warehouse space with cargo docks
- Over 28,000 square feet of refrigerated storage space
- Over 20,000 square feet of office space
- Refrigerated truck fleet
- Bobtail trucks, vans and pickups
- Forklifts and pallet jacks
- Packaging and shrink-wrapping equipment
- Rail access
Tax ID/EIN: 68-0275330
Audited Financial Statements
Annual Reports (now online)