Your donation reaches food banks throughout California, and we do all the work—for free—from pick-up to delivery.
We accept bulk food donations from nearly every type of business involved with producing fresh and packaged foods. We make donated foods available to our partner agencies throughout the State. We know which agencies can handle what kinds of food and in what amounts, so all donated food, including fresh and perishable food, reaches its destination in good condition.
We can handle as many full semi-truck loads of food as you can donate.
If you are a food grower, producer, manufacturer or other business that would like to make a large food donation, please complete the form below. We will reply to your offer quickly, and make arrangements to pick up your donation, from any location in California, and then deliver it to our network of food banks.
Our services are free of charge to you, and free of charge to the food banks that receive the food you donate.
HOW YOU BENEFIT
- Tax Benefits—Donations are tax deductible (IRS# 68-0275330).
- No Liability—California Food & Agriculture Code 58505 holds donors harmless.
- Positive Publicity—Donating generates good will for the donor and the food industry.
- No Hidden Charges—We provides bins, pallets and other supplies, relieving you of any hidden costs.
- Anonymity—We do not sell, share, rent or trade your personal information to anyone.